While we will continue face-to-face appointments, we have expanded our services to offer telehealth visits for all medical and behavioral health providers. Please take a moment to read through the information below as to how this service will be offered.
- Most, if not all major insurance companies, including Medicare, have made provisions telehealth in the primary care setting. The cost to you should be no different than a visit in our office.
- For the most part, this will require the use of high speed internet and a smartphone/tablet/computer that will enable you to have audio and video capabilites.
- If you do not have this available, we can provide an iPad for use in the parking lot of our Bellefontaine or West Liberty locations.
- Visits can be setup in as quickly as 15 minutes and multiple providers are available each day to connect with.
- In limited instances, a provider may connect with you via telephone only, but that only provides for limited insurance coverage at this time.
How To Connect
We will be using a platform called Doxy.me. It does not require the use of an app, will work on any device connected to high speed Internet. With it’s simplicity, you can be up and running in a matter of minutes. You will receive an email or a text prior to your appointment inviting you to join the Doxy.me visit.
- Make an appointment with a CHWP provider. Make sure to specify that you would like a telehealth visit and verify that we have your correct cell phone number or email address.
- Review this video if you would like to see how Doxy.me will look to you prior to the visit.
- You will receive your link to the visit via email or text (or click on the appropriate link below), at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Once you are in the virtual waiting room a CHWP staff may connect with you to verify demographic information and the reason for your visit prior to the provider joining appointment.
Telehealth Provider Links for Doxy.me
You must make an appointment with a provider prior to connecting to Doxy.me. For your convenience, the following links will take you to our virtual waiting room.
Doxy.me Patient Guide
Doxy.me video guide can be found here
We have provided some basic instructions on the Doxy.me process below.
- You will be provided a link via text or email by CHWP prior to your scheduled telehealth appointment. The screen below will appear. Please type your name into the designated box and click Check-In.
- Your screen will then look like the picture below. You can test your audio/video prior to the call be selecting the green “Pre-call Test” button in the lower left-hand corner. From this screen, please wait for CHWP personnel may enter items in the chat screen before connecting via video
- When CHWP personnel join, the screen will look like it does below. They will then guide you through the rest of your visit.