We Provide Care… to Live Life Fully
Community Health & Wellness Partners offers a full scope of family medicine and healthcare services in Logan and surrounding counties that respects patients as individuals. Our providers offer call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for optimum patient care. The provider team takes care of short-term illnesses, long-term diseases, and they give expert medical advice and health services to help patients stay healthy. We work to help patients understand their conditions and engage them in solutions to support medical management.
To improve care and stay current with technology, we offer our services face to face and electronically. Our ability to now reach you in your home, in your car or on your phone speaks to Community Health & Wellness Partners’ commitment to providing care where YOU ARE using current technology and resources available.
Community Health & Wellness Partners offers general primary care and treatment for non-life-threatening conditions. We have expanded our health services beyond primary care to include chronic disease management, behavioral health, pharmacy, medication-assisted treatment programs, nutrition and more. However, for life-threatening emergency care, patients should always call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Community Health & Wellness Partners welcomes new patients regardless of their ability to pay. No patient is turned away, however, Community Health & Wellness Partners is not a free clinic. A nominal fee of $25 may be due at the time of each visit, unless the patient has been accepted into the sliding fee scale payment arrangement.
Transportation is provided by RTC Public Transportation and L&L Transit LLC. If you are a patient of CHWP and have an appointment at either our West Liberty or Russells Point locations, please contact us to schedule your transportation to our office.
The providers at Community Health & Wellness Partners offer 24-hour, 7 days a week call coverage. To reach an on call provider after hours:
- Contact Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County at (937) 599-1411 and press #7 to reach the provider on-call.
- Request that the CHWP provider on call be contacted and instructed to return your call.
- A provider will be contacted to return your call
- Keep your phone near you so that the provider’s call to you can be answered and questions or concerns addressed.
- Be on time for an appointment or call within 24 hours to cancel.
- Bring insurance cards and money sufficient to cover copays or proof of income if applying for a sliding fee discount.
- Bring a list of current medications with the name, dose and prescribing provider.