Did you know?
The annual Fall Open Enrollment Period for 2023 Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage coverage begins 10/15/2022 and runs through 12/07/2022.
Community Health & Wellness Partners offers comprehensive consultations to the public, free of charge, with an OSHIIP Certified Application Counselor, including individualized medication cost estimates and plan cost comparisons. In-person appointments at all CHWP locations, as well as virtual and telephone appointments. Please contact (937) 599-1411, option #0 to schedule. We look forward to assisting you in finding the best plan for your individual needs.
Plan for a successful Medicare Part D/Medicare Advantage
Open Enrollment period:
- Know your coverage. Know your current coverage, benefits, and out-of-pocket costs (co-pays, deductibles, premiums)
- Review your Annual Notice of Change (ANOC). Insurance plans share critical plan details and upcoming changes before open enrollment begins. Review this information carefully.
- Review plan options for the upcoming year online at medicare.gov
- Know your dates. If you need to change your plan for coverage in the 2023 plan year, changes MUST be made on or before 12/07/2022. Once enrolled, coverage will begin 01/01/2023.
- You are not alone. CHWP and OSHIIP are here to assist you with this process with one-on-one consultations, education, and support. Please call CHWP at (937) 599-1411, option #0 to schedule a convenient appointment with an OSHIIP Certified Application Counselor or call the OSHIIP Consumer Hotline at (800) 686-1578 for support.