Patients can now make a request for future appointments via their patient portal. (NOTE: If you would like to make a same day appointment, please call our office at 937-599-1411 option 3 and speak with our triage nurse.)
To make a future appointment,
1. Log into your patient portal: https://mycw94.ecwcloud.com/portal12725/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp
2. Select “Appointments” (located along the left-hand menu)
3. Select “New Appointment.”
On the “New Appointment Request” page:
1. Select the facility you prefer:
a. Community Health and Wellness Partners for the West Liberty office
b. Indian Lake Community Health Center for our Russells Point location or
c. Bellefontaine Community Health Center for our downtown Bellefontaine location.
2. Select the Provider you wish to see ( for a view all of our team, visit /wp2020/team/)
3. Type in the reason for the visit.
4. Select a preferred date range for your appointment, a day of week you prefer, and if you prefer mornings or afternoons.
5. Select your preferred method of contact: email or phone and a message if needed.
6. Complete the form by clicking on “Submit” at the bottom right of the page. An associate will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.